Record whatever you want, whenever you want
Second generation 18 in / 8 out USB 2.0 Audio interface with four Scarlett Mic preamps, 24bit/192kHz, eight ADAT inputs, four line inputs, two main monitor outputs and two headphone outputs. Recording software included. Mac / PC compatible.
Delimit Your Studio
18 inputs let you connect just about anything you want, and leave your instruments set up and ready to record. 4 combination inputs on the front have a natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp. On the back are 4 more line inputs for connecting your synths, keyboards or mixers, and two additional S/PDIF inputs for recording digital sources.
Start Recording Today
Scarlett 18i8 comes with Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack in the box, as well as Ableton Live Lite and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. It works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, too – all you need to do is plug in and get started.
- Eight natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain, exceptional headroom, low noise, and minimal distortion; two newly-designed instrument inputs, with increased headroom
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- 10 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs, including a dedicated stereo pair with anti-thimp circuitry; two discrete headphones output with dedicated gain controls; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out; ADAT I/O (expand up to eight additional inputs and outputs)
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Control, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples
- Focusrite iOS Control now available - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch