PLEASE CALL US FOR EDUCATIONAL PRICING @ (631)-390-6526 OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
More Than a Mixer—a Complete System
You'll never go back to an old-skool analog mixer once you've used StudioLive™. With its incredible signal-processing power on every channel, easy store and recall of every setting, and the ability to record it all with just two mouse clicks, you'll get spoiled fast! Easier to use, better sounding, and flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software, it delivers the most creative environment possible for both live performance and studio music production.
But StudioLive is not simply a mixer, it's a rapidly growing family of state-of-the-art, integrated hardware-software mixing and recording systems that deliver the features you need for live sound, live recording, and studio recording.
The StudioLive 24.4.2 is a fine choice for those who want to mix small to medium-sized shows and worship services, and it's a great choice for club systems, corporate applications, and educational institutions. And it's the perfect hardware core for a project studio.
Or daisy-chain two StudioLive 24.4.2s to form a 48x4x2 performance console for mid-sized shows and events.
Here, in one device, are high-headroom XMAX™ microphone preamplifiers, a built-in FireWire recording and playback interface, more than 90 signal processors, a big library of DSP effects, 10 aux buses, 4 subgroups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more.
Yet despite its many controls and features, it's compact and easy to transport.
Build live mixes that glisten with clarity and detail—then record and enhance the performance with the power of StudioLive 24.4.2. Get creative in the studio. Build mixes, loops, sound effects, and more, then bring them out to your show and mix them with the live performance. Process channels using your favorite plug-ins and completely automate your entire performance.
That’s just the start. Control the StudioLive from your Mac, PC, or iPad®. Manage monitor mixes from an iPhone® or iPod touch®. Tune your system to the room and fix feedback problems with integrated Smaart Measurement Technology™.
StudioLive 24.4.2 revolutionizes music production, opening endless creative possibilities.
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac® and PC
- Capture™ 1.1 recording software for Mac® and PC
- StudioLive Remote mixer-control software for iPad® available free from Apple App Store
- QMix™ aux-control software for iPhone® and iPod touch® available free from Apple App Store
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic®, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar™, Digital Performer™, Ableton™ Live, and more
- 24 channel strips
- Trim control with –20 to +20 dBV line/-15 to +65 dBu mic gain range (80dB!)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100 mm precision faders
- Lighted Solo and Mute buttons
- Access to Fat Channel functions
- 15-LED ladder metering + clip LED
- Analog ¼" insert (rear panel)
- 4 subgroup buses, each with:
- Access to Fat Channel functions (except high-pass filter and phase reverse)
- 10 aux sends, each with
- Pre/post-fader send
- Output-level control
- Access to Fat Channel functions (except phase reverse)
- Mix and Mix/Pan Fat Channel metering
- Available sources: 24 input channels, Aux A and B, Tape Input, Talkback
- 2 internal effects sends, each with:
- Pre/post-fader send
- Output-level control
- Access to Fat Channel (except phase reverse)
- Effects-send Select for Fat Channel metering
- Mix button for aux-bus mixing and Fat Channel metering
- Master Section
- Aux Input A and B
- Level Control and Select (Fat Channel metering) switch
- Access to all Fat Channel functions (except phase reverse)
- Talkback System
- Mic Level control
- Output Select ( Aux 1-2, 3-6, 7-10, Main)
- Talk button
- Rear-panel XLR mic input with level control and continuous 48V phantom power
- 2 Track In
- Level control
- Tape Input to Mains button
- FireWire source on/off
- Solo Bus
- Cue Mix volume control
- PFL/AFL and Solo In Place (SIP) buttons
- Monitor Bus
- Headphone-output level control
- Control-room monitor-level control
- Solo Bus to Monitor button
- Tape Input to Monitor button
- Main L/R FireWire Return to Monitor button
- Main Mix to Monitor button