Attn: (your RA number)
316 South Service Road
Melville, NY 11747-3201
The item must be in the same condition it was in when you bought it and sent in its original packaging materials. SoundTree reserves the right to charge for incomplete returns or damaged returns. If original packaging has been discarded, customer must pay for new packaging and freight for us to send new packaging. Refunds and credits do not include shipping and handling costs. It is suggested that customers send returns back in via a trackable shipping method. SoundTree is not responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
Items which cannot be returned: Opened computer software, special order products, videos, books, sound cards, microphones, and digital/audio recording equipment with magnetic heads.
More definition in addition to the above If you ordered the wrong item or are not satisfied with an item.
- Software - unopened software may be returned within 30 days of receipt for full credit. There is no return of software if the package has been opened. Packages without cellophane will only be accepted if media is still sealed.
- Korg - 30 days from date of receipt with original packaging only.
- Computer hardware and peripherals - 30 days from date of receipt with original packaging only. No return on special order items.
- Other Hardware - (Pro Audio, speakers, projectors, etc.) - 30 days from date of receipt with original packaging only.
- Microphones and equipment with tape heads - Because of the personal nature of microphones and immediate wear on recording heads, there is no return on these items.
- Damage from shipping - Items received with obvious damage should be refused and SoundTree should be notified (call 1-800-963-8733). Damaged shipments that are refused will be sent back to SoundTree and a new product will automatically be issued. All other claims resulting from damage in shipping must be made within 30 days of receipt of item. This includes "Concealed Damage" in which the damage cannot be assessed by looking at the box or other packaging material. It is the customer's responsibility to un-box all items in this time frame and check for satisfactory operation.
- Faulty product - product not functioning to the specifications of the manufacturer can be returned within 30 days of either the receipt of the product of the "sign-off date" of the installation. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number (RA, see above). Past that point, SoundTree will pass along all manufacturer warranties as stated in their individual policies. Information on exact manufacturer warrantees is available on request.