Save over $500!!
Soundbeam 5 System Bundle
Soundbeam® is a system that detects the distance, direction and velocity of body movements in a defined space, and translates these body gestures into control signals for creating electronic music or manipulating multimedia. Ultrasonic detectors and various contact switches connect to the Soundbeam unit, which provides MIDI connections to synthesizers, sound modules, keyboard instruments and other MIDI compatible musical and multimedia equipment.
Invented by composer Edward Williams to give dancers a new relationship with music, Soundbeam now narrows for everyone the gap between what can be imagined and what can be physically achieved. Soundbeam is intuitive, engaging, and encourages collaboration.
Up to four ultrasonic sensors send out beams of ultrasonic pulses - similar to a bat's sonar, too high in pitch for us to hear - listening for echoes from any interruption of the beam and converting them into MIDI instructions for playing electronic musical instruments, and activating images or visual effects.
The Soundbeam 5 System Bundle includes:
- Internal integrated sound chip: no need to wire up to external
sound module or keyboard.
- USB enabled: upgrades, sounds and compositions can be emailed to you for download into your machine; students can post their compositions and performances on the internet.
- On-board sampler: record your own sounds!
- Memory card: access to potentially unlimited libraries of instruments, sound effects, rhythm loops.
- Internal amplifier, EQ and mixer.
- Rock-solid accuracy in playing melody and harmonic progressions.
- Complete session recorder.
- Soundbeam 5
- Soundbeam 5 Switchbox
- Two Beams
- Two Mike Ayres Design Switches
- Two Microphone stands and clips
- Two Beam Extension Cables
- Manual and DVD
- Tascam TM-ST1 Microphone
M-Audio BX5 D2 Monitors
Please call (631) 390-6852 if you have any questions or would like assistance with purchasing the Soundbeam 5 System Bundle!