Request a Quote
0 ITEM(S) IN CART
> PreSonus Studio One Artist 2
PreSonus Studio One Artist 2
PreSonus Studio One Artist 2
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Add to Wish List
Email a friend
PLEASE CALL US FOR EDUCATIONAL PRICING @ (631)-390-6526 OR EMAIL US AT
Get the PreSonus Studio One Artist 2 at the discounted price above.
Studio One Artist
Studio One Artist delivers the entire core audio and MIDI recording and editing features, plus a wealth of 32-bit effects plug-ins and virtual instruments. Unlike other "entry-level" DAWs, it imposes no limits on track count and plug-in instantiations, or editing features.
Studio One 2.0.4 adds the Exchange
A community hub for sharing user-created content
PreSonus Exchange is a community hub for sharing user-created content. All registered Studio One users have access and can upload to and download from the Exchange. Instrument and effects presets, FX Chains, Soundsets, and much more are easily shared, with user ratings and comments showing the way to the best content the community has to offer.
Best of all, there's no need to leave Studio One to visit the Exchange. Open the File Browser, click on the Exchange server, and all of the content is at your fingertips, with audio preview. When you find something great, just drag-and-drop, and Exchange automatically downloads the resources and loads them into your Song.
All of the bundled content provided by PreSonus has come in the form of Sound Sets. Now, they are giving users a free tool to create their own Soundsets for distribution to all other registered users through the Exchange via an extension called Sound Set Builder. This extension is now available to all registered Studio One users for immediate download from the Exchange.
With Sound Set Builder, any folder in the file browser can be made into a Studio One Sound Set, complete with a name, description, icon, and URL. This is an excellent way to create and share packages of content, including audio loops, MIDI loops, presets, and more. Sound Set Builder installs into Studio One quickly and easily by drag-and-drop.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses,
and FX channels
- Folder Tracks with Grouping and Busing
- Track List with presets and Mix Console link
- Content browser with search, user tabs, and preview player
- Single and multitrack comping
- Transient detection and editing with groove templates
- Drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Multitrack MIDI editing
- Track Transform (advanced freezing capability)
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing
- Four stunning virtual instruments
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core
Audio-compliant audio interface
- Works with key commands from Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logic-or
create your own key commands
- Integrated Melodyne pitch correction (Trial version)
- 32-bit audio processing
- 26 Native Effects plug-ins, including improved
Ampire XT amp modeling, Dual Pan, and Tone Generator
PreSonus Studio One Professional 2
PreSonus Studio One Upgrade Professional 1.0 to 2.0